Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was very nice and relaxing. Justin had to work Thanksgiving day so we celebrated with his family at our home the night before. It was the traditional turkey, cornbread dressing, mac and cheese, green beans, candid potatoes, creamed potatoes, rolls, apple pie and fresh apple cider. 

Our table centerpiece was cranberrie and a floating candle in a "Southern Girl's Glass" that was made by me. 

We finished the night with a little fun and exercise dancing to the Wii! 



Thanksgiving day was spent at my parents house. Here is a picture of my Granny Grace, me and my girls. 
Khloe has missed nap time, can you tell? :) 
Rylee performed a song and read from a story Good Bye Pumpkin Pie  at her school the week of Thanksgiving. She did really great and remembered all her lines.
We made lots of memories that we will cherish for years to come.


1 comment:

  1. Your Thanksgiving looked beautiful! Dancing on the Wii, what a great way to burn some Thanksgiving calories. I bet Rylee's school performance was precious!
    XO
    T

    ReplyDelete